GAB attorneys are skilled litigators who have extensive experience and a stellar track record of representing a broad array of insurance companies and those they insure regarding issues ranging from the routine to the most complex tort litigation involving a potential liability in the billions.
GAB is a regional law firm. With licensed attorneys in Oklahoma and Arkansas, GAB protects their clients’ interests throughout the region.
They specialize in helping their clients manage their risk and minimize their exposure in all aspects of the insurance defense process. Their experience runs the gamut — premises liability, sexual assault, commercial trucking, Title VII Civil Rights, product liability, fire loss, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, professional negligence, and more.
Their clients have included:
- The property casualty division of the world’s largest insurance organization, with more than 88 million customers around the globe
- A specialty lines underwriting manager and wholesale broker operating 11 domestic and international branches
- One of America’s largest and most respected insurers of churches, churchgoers and faith-based institutions, including senior living communities, home health care providers and private schools, colleges, universities and seminaries.
- The 7th largest U.S. commercial insurer and the 13th largest U.S. property & casualty insurer with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe
Moreover, their years of experience in insurance defense specifically has led them to finely hone their processes so they deliver the most cost-efficient management of cases while engineering the outcome to that most favorable for the client, whether that be a summary judgment, alternative dispute resolution, successful conclusion to a trial or a favorable settlement.
For trials, GAB can assist with the most dangerous cases. They have assisted numerous clients in conducting focus groups and mock trials in order to prepare for trial. Our attorneys’ expertise is widely recognized by numerous clients that request their assistance in preparing corporate representatives for depositions and trial all over the United States.
GAB attorneys are also keen to sit with the client and their insured up front to perform a thorough early evaluation, develop a mutually agreed plan for resolution and then methodically execute that plan.
The lawyers at GAB are ready at a moment’s notice to be on scene to assist their clients when an accident occurs. Sadly, today most companies know that they must begin preparing for litigation in the earliest moments after an accident. Many clients rely upon GAB to be there to offer legal guidance and assistance from the outset. Further, GAB has professional relationships with numerous persons with the expertise to assist clients in documenting scenes and investigating accidents.
- Brotherhood Insurance
- Church Mutual Insurance
- CNA Insurance
- Markel Claims
- Chartis Insurance
- Professional Claims Management-N/K/A Western Litigation
- GuideOne Insurance Co.
- Am Trust
- Western Heritage Insurance Co.
- OneBeacon Insurance Co.